Your participation in the Elite Benefits program shall be deemed to constitute your full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Ya Poker reserves the right to change the general rules and conditions for Elite Benefits at any time with or without notice.
- Participation in the Elite Benefits program is subject to the terms, conditions and regulations of the program.
- Ya Poker retains the sole right to interpret and apply the Elite Benefits program rules.
- All management decisions are final.
- Only individuals are eligible for membership in the Elite Benefits program. Only the individual named in the Ya Poker account may play under that account.
- Membership is offered at the discretion of Ya Poker. Ya Poker may deny membership to any applicant.
- Benefit Points (BPs) may not be transferred, bartered, sold or traded in any way.
- Player Points accrued through participation in the Elite Benefits may not be used toward clearing deposit bonuses.
- Any abuse of the program or failure to follow program rules may result in the termination of membership and forfeiture of all accrued BPs and PPs. ‘Flipping’ or using other predetermined play to affect Elite Benefits program level is considered abuse of the program.
- Ya Poker ‘s General rules and conditions apply.
If you have questions about the Ya Poker Elite Benefits, please e-mail us at [email protected]