Also called “Manila” or “Stripped Deck” poker this game was popularized originally in Australian casinos. It’s called stripped deck poker because all cards raked below 8 are taken out of the deck making for stronger hands.
32 Card Poker Game Play:
- Dealing of hole cards: Each player is dealt two hole cards face down individually.
- Dealing of Third Street: A community card is dealt face up.
- First Betting Round: First betting round begins.
- Dealing of Fourth Street: A second community card is dealt face up.
- Second Betting Round: Second betting round continues the same as first.
- Dealing of Fifth Street: A community card is dealt face up.
- Third Betting Round
- Dealing of 6th Street: A community card is dealt face up.
- Fourth Betting Round
- Dealing of 7th Street (river): A community card is dealt face up.
- 5th Betting Round
- Showdown: The pot is awarded to the player to make the best 5 cards poker hand using both of his or her hole cards with exactly three of the five community cards.