$5 Million GTD Venom PKO Tournament. Play in the biggest pots of your life!
Play in the biggest pots of your life!
BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
(AND A WHOLE LOT OF DOUGH)
Our $5 Million GTD Venom PKO is the biggest progressive knock out tourney in online poker.
This is our seventh Venom PKO edition and as this tourney plays out, the bounty sizes will be legendary, with up to tens of thousands of dollars on the line for eliminating a single player!
Oct. 19th to Nov. 1st
Once again, we have four separate Day 1 options. And there are more ways to win your $2,650 ticket than ever.
Day 1A: Thursday, October 19th
Day 1B: Sunday, October 22nd
Day 1C: Thursday, October 26th
Day 1D: Sunday, October 29th
Day 2: Monday, October 30th
Day 3: Tuesday, October 31st
*Final Table: Wednesday, November 1st
Ways To Qualify Tab
There are 633 seats guaranteed through Venom Fever Satellites. Direct buy-ins begin at $33 and there are Mega Satellites that have paths starting at $0. You can also win your Venom PKO seat via Blitz Satellites and Step Tournaments, both starting at 11 cents.
Terms and Conditions
• Once you qualify to Day 2, you are not permitted to register into any other Day 1 flight. There is no option to play a separate Day 1 after you’ve qualified to obtain a bigger stack.
• You cannot sell your primary ticket, only players with multiple tickets may sell the extras.
• If you have won multiple Venom tickets that you wish to sell, then you may do so at whatever price you and the buyer agree upon. To do this, both parties must email firstname.lastname@example.org from their email address registered to their WPN player account and confirm the price agreed and that they’re willing to purchase/sell.
• If you have one entry and wish to purchase additional entries, you may do so. If the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration on the last Day 1 (October 29th, 2023) during the upcoming Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.
• Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue.
• $2,650 Venom tickets are to be used exclusively for Venom tournaments.
• Players may only use one Winning Poker Network account to play the October $5 Million Venom PKO tournament.
• Players who have more than one ticket across multiple Winning Poker Network accounts must contact customer service to transfer their tickets to one account only before Day 1A of the $5 Million Venom PKO tournament, which starts on Thursday, October 19th.
• Players who fail to contact customer service to have their tickets combined into one account will automatically forfeit all tickets when the tournament begins, and all their Winning Poker Network accounts will be permanently banned.
• Any winnings will be forfeited from players who have been discovered playing the October $5 Million Venom PKO from more than one Winning Poker Network account.
• Deal-making at the final table is permitted.
• YP reserves the right to change the terms and conditions within a reasonable timeframe prior to the event.