Why should cash game players have all the fun?
We are pleased to announce the world’s first weekly progressive Sit & Go race! At absolutely no extra cost, players can earn thousands of dollars in cash PLUS free tournament entries just by playing Sit & Go, On Demand, Freezeout tournaments and JackpotPoker Games.
Sit & Go players deserve to get in on the action. That’s why Ya Poker is digging deep into its pockets and redistributing a part of all Sit & Go fees back to our players.
SIT & CRUSH WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS
- You’ve got a new chance to race to the top every week for cash prizes and tourney seats
- Each weekly race runs from Saturday at 00:00 until the following Friday at 23:59
- Get paid your cash prize by end-of-day every Monday
- You will be awarded a $50+5.01 value ticket following the cash prize payout
Here’s how it works:
- Register for any of our “Sit & Go”, “On Demand”, “JackpotPoker Games” or “Freezeout tournaments”.
- Earn points just by playing Sit & Go’s, On Demand, Freezeout tournaments or JackpotPoker Games. It makes no difference if you win or lose the tournament. No matter what, you’ll automatically be ranked on our leaderboard.
- Check your progress by clicking on the “Sit & Crush” logo in the poker client lobby and see your rank on the leaderboard, points and other important information.
- Win thousands in cold, hard cash and tournament entries.
Players can earn points toward their weekly leaderboard totals simply by playing in any Sit & Go tournament* or JackpotPoker Games. The more you play, the more points you earn, and the higher you’ll rank on the Sit & Go leaderboard. See our Earning Points tab.
The players who rank highest at the end of each week race will win thousands of dollars PLUS tournament entries and will be paid according to their overall finish.
As you play poker, you’ll rank on a leaderboard for both cash and tournament seats. Each weekly competition runs from Saturday at 00:00 to the following Friday at 23:59 EST.
Here’s the best part: the cash leaderboard gets fuelled at absolutely no extra cost to the player. Each time a player sits down at a Sit & Go, On Demand, Freezeout tournaments or JackpotPoker Game, he pays his normal fee — that’s all.
For example, a 9 handed $10+1 Sit & Go (the $1 would be the fee), we will take $0.25 out of the normal tournament fee and put it into the Sit & Crush jackpot. In this case of a 9 handed Sit & Go, $2.25 will go towards the race ($0.25 x 9 = $2.25), 70% is then contributed towards the Cash Race and 30% is contributed to the Tournament Race.
In the previous example $1.575 would go to the Cash Race and $0.675 to the tournament race. On JackpotPoker Games, if player participates in a $40 Jackpot Poker game, the fee is $2.40 and then $0.60 will be contributed to Sit & Crush to the Sit & Crush rake race. Each player gets 3 points towards the Sit & Crush leaderboard.
The chart below explains how much of each tournament fee is used to feed the Sit & Crush Jackpot and how points you will receive for each individual tournament towards the leaderboard
|Tournament Fee||Amount to feed Sit & Crush||Points Awarded on Sit & Go's||Points Awarded for On Demand Tourneys|
There is no end to how big the jackpots can grow! The more players play, the higher the prizes climb and the more spots that get paid. Every Sit & Go and JackpotPoker Game on the site is fuelling this race!*
To learn more about Sit & Crush check out our FAQ section.